We are located on Illinois Route 100 – The Great River Road – A National Scenic Byway
13653 Lodge Boulevard
Grafton, IL 62037
IMPORTANT: Directions in case of extensive flooding
Some of the areas surrounding the Pere Marquette Lodge and State Park can be affected by flood. Alternative directions are as follows:
- Start on IL Route 3 heading towards Grafton, IL.
- Turn Right onto Otterville Road before you get to Grafton.
- Make an immediate left onto Powerline Road.
- Follow Powerline Road to the intersection of Graham Hollow Road and Mailbox Road.
- Continue on Mailbox Road into Pere Marquette State Park
- Follow the signs.
Coming from St. Louis Airport
Take I-70 West to Lindbergh Blvd.-North. Exit onto I-270 North (to Chicago). Take Rt. 367 North to Alton, IL and continue into Alton. Turn left off the Alton Bridge and go through three stoplights. Turn left at the 3rd light onto Rt. 100. Follow Rt. 100 into Grafton, IL and then 5 miles beyond to Pere Marquette State Park and Lodge. The Lodge will be on the right just past the campgrounds.
Coming from Chicago and Springfield, IL
Take I-55 South to Litchfield. Exit right onto Rt. 16 West. Follow Rt. 16 through Jerseyville and Fieldon to the Rt. 100 junction. Turn left onto Rt. 100 South and continue for 10 miles until you reach the Lodge on your left.